This test case tests the installer's ability to use the anaconda recommended partition defaults with disk containing enough free space, but also other partitions.
- Start with a disk containing some partition(s) and enough free space to install Fedora
How to test
- Boot the installer using any available means
- Make sure your disk is not set to be encrypted
- Select the appropriate disk, and continue installation, choosing all provided defaults
- The system should install successfully
- After install, the system initiates boot properly