QA:Testcase Dracut live image
This test case is intended to validate that booting a live image which uses a host-built dracut ramdisk image provides the same experience as previous mkinitrd generated live images.
How to test
- Locate and download a Fedora live image that includes a dracut host-built live image. Valid live images include images built after the release of Fedora-12-Alpha or the Fedora 12 Dracut Test Day live image.
- Prepare removable media with the live image using livecd-iso-to-disk.
- After preparing the live media, boot the live media on the target system.
- When presented with the graphical login prompt, login to desktop
- Launch firefox and visit your favorite website(s)
- This test is only valid when using a live image created with a host-built dracut initrd
- The system boots normally