QA:Testcase Gnome Online Accounts Add Google
Test whether a Google account can be created.
How to test
- Run System Settings and go to the Online Accounts panel.
- Click the "+" button.
- Select Google.
- Enter your username and password.
- Allow access once you have logged in.
- Once you have logged in, the cancel button should disappear.
- Once you have allowed access, the dialog should disappear and the new account should appear in the panel.
- GMail should show up in Evolution.
- Google Calendars should show up in Evolution.
- Google Contacts should show up in Contacts and Evolution.
- GTalk should show up in Empathy.
- Google Documents should show up in Documents.
- You should not be prompted for a password to use the applications unless you use 2-factor authentication.