QA:Testcase install to hardware RAID
(add the 'associated criterion' block)
(adjust associated_release_criterion template invocation)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 21:02, 30 July 2013
This install verifies that installing on a hardware RAID device works properly.
How to test
- Boot the installer using any available means
- Choose appropriate installation source such as NFS or HTTP.
- At type of devices step, choose Specialized Storage Devices and click Next.
- Select hardware RAID device and click next.
- Choose either automated partitioning or custom partitioning if you want to create your own disk layout.
- Review partitioning layout to confirm installer is installing to hardware RAID device.
- Proceed with normal installation
- All installable hardware RAID devices are successfully detected by installer and are available for partitioning.
- Partitions are created and formatted properly.
- Install completes successfully
- Package errors (install.log) should not occur
- System boots successfully recognizing filesystems created on the hardware RAID device(s).