This test case tests MySQL database server using upstream test suite. Some tests are known to fail on one or more architectures and users can skip them using --skip-test-list option. Those tests are listed in rh-skipped-tests.list and documentation about the reasons for omitting such tests can be found in that file.
How to test
- Switch to root user:
- Install MySQL test suite:
yum -y install mysql-test
- Start MySQL server:
service mysqld start
- Go to the mysql-test directory:
- Run MySQL test suite under mysql user:
sudo -u mysql ./mysql-test-run --skip-test-list rh-skipped-tests.list
- Wait until the tests finish.
- The test-suite should finish without error, some tests might be disabled or skipped.