QA:Testcase USB stick DVD litd
This test verifies that Fedora DVD Image can be booted & installed from USB stick
There are more methods to create the Live USB stick, this test covers Livecd-iso-to-disk.
- Prepare the DVD ISO image and USB stick.
- Copy the
DVD.isoto the USB stick using Livecd-iso-to-disk
How to test
- Insert the USB stick containing
DVD.iso, and boot the system under test
- Proceed with the installation the usual way.
- Graphical boot menu is displayed for users to select install options. Navigating the menu and selecting entries must work. If no option is selected, the installer should load after a reasonable timeout
- Installer boots into loader and prompts for language, keymap
- Installer transitions to anaconda without error
- While installing, Anaconda should use the repositories on USB stick, rather than downloading all the packages from other sources.
- While installing, Anaconda should not offer the USB stick as a target for bootloader and/or partitioning