QA:Testcase Virtualization Spice Features
Test fancy spice features!
Fedora 20+ host and Fedora 20+ guest. Older works but the defaults may not be in place.
How to test
Verify spice channel is configured correctly.
- Start with a shutoff VM in virt-manager.
- Verify the VM is using spice graphics.
- Verify the VM has a 'Channel spicevmc' attached.
- Verify that 'Controller USB' has model 'USB 2'
- Start the VM, log in to the desktop. Open a terminal and verify the spice agent is running:
No obvious errors occur.