QA:Testcase Virtualization XenDomU Guest installation
This test case will verify that Fedora can be installed as a Xen DomU guest.
How to test
- Start the install using e.g.
$> virt-install -n rawhide -r 1024 -f /var/lib/xen/images/rawhide.img -s 10 -p --vnc -l http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/development/15/x86_64/os/
- Note, the minimum required memory is 512MB for 32 bit guests and 768Mb for 64-bit guests.
- Complete the install as normal.
- When the installation has completed, click Reboot.
- This install should complete without any errors.
- The guest should reboot successfully.