QA:Testcase arm image deployment
This case tests whether a direct deployment of a Fedora image works on an ARM platform.
- Make any required changes to the test system's bootloader configuration.
How to test
- Download the image you wish to test.
- Write it to a form of media bootable on the test system following any instructions given on the appropriate instruction page (e.g. Architectures/ARM/F22/Installation for the currently-pending Fedora release). Usually, this means running a command like
xzcat -v <filename>.raw.xz > /dev/<location-of-your-media>
- Attach the written medium to the test system and boot it, ensuring the medium takes priority over other boot methods.
- The system boots to the initial-setup tool.