A complete installation using from a Live Image (CD or USB). The focus of this test is to ensure that installing anaconda with method=livecd://... completes without error. This test may require a USB or writable optical media (CD or DVD) to boot the live image. Testing in a virtual guest is permissible. Additional information on creating live images is available at FedoraLiveCD.
How to test
- From live image desktop, or from the Application menu, click the icon Install to hard drive
- Complete the installation as desired
- Reboot the system and remove the Live boot media
- The installer starts without error
- The installer completes without error
- The system reboots successfully