QA:Testcase radeon 3D mesa-demos
Launch a few demos that come with mesa-libGL. You must be using a card supported by the Radeon video driver.
How to test
- Ensure the 'nomodeset' kernel parameter is not enabled in your bootloader configuration (unless you need it for basic X operation to succeed)
- Ensure that
glxinfo | grep 'OpenGL renderer'does not return:
OpenGL renderer string: Software Rasterizer
- Install the mesa-demos package: `yum -y install mesa-demos`
- In a terminal, list the demos:
rpm -ql mesa-demos
- Go to the demos' directory using cd.
- Launch at least bounce, fbo_firecube, gloss, multiarb, reflect, teapot, terrain.
- Note: other demos might refuse to run.
- no crash.
- no obvious misrendering.