- 2010-04-20 14:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
vlc/phonon-backend-vlc status update
- Review request
- spot did initial legal review
- initial vlc/phonon-backend-vlc builds in kde-unstable repo
- rdieter to continue to work with kwizart to get it into shape
- automatic detection of the required IBus backend in ibus.conf, subpackage, build without SCIM etc.
- TBD: Plasma script to add the plasmoid to the panel
- Kevin_Kofler will initially lead efforts to get kimpanel into shape
plasma pkg/provides naming
- we need consistent Plasma packages naming
- kde-plasma-* or plasma-* (as Plasma is known as KDE component)
- virtual provides uses plasma-* already
- what about data/script engines - do we want to mention it in package name?
- splitting? provides?
- rdieter to work on drafting some kde/plasma relating naming guidelines