- 2010-12-07 14:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- topics to discuss:
- recent bugs:
- AGREED: to push 4.5.4 to updates-testing
- than to prepare update
- kde-4.5.4 and kdepim-4.4.8 to be grouped in one update
- rdieter_work joined as later - in-transit
qt-4.7.x for f13 : where are we? push forward? drop it?
- we are still not sure we really want to update 4.7 in f13
- +1 by Kevin_Kofler, other folks tend to not update or don't know yet, don't care
- we need list of arguments for FESCo (disagreement - before or after update?)
- QtWebKit security, bugfixes but regressions (any?), backward compatible, new neat features
- no conclussion -> move discussion onlist
- KOffice fork, in short term it looks like winner (more projects joining Calligra over original KOffice)
- Naming? Especially Words (MS concerns)
- Could we ship both? Potential conflicts...
- Ready by KO/Calligra 2.4
qt-x11 (assistant) depends on qt-webkit
- qt-assistant uses qtwebkit to render documentation => new dependency for qt-x11
- than prepared patch to use qtextbrowser
- but it's not as powerfull as qtwebkit (HTML/CSS subset implemented) - should be ok for docs?
- AGREED: on testing patch in rawhide for feedback by our devs/users
- alternative: split qt-assistant and use Provides: qt4-assistant