This is the home for the Server working group, which is the team of people working on putting together the Fedora Server product. more background on this available here.
- Mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRC: #fedora-server on freenode
- Blog: TBD, waiting on this.
- Stephen Gallagher (sgallagh)
- Jim Perrin (Evolution)
- David Strauss (davidstrauss)
- Truong Anh. Tuan (tuanta)
- Máirín Duffy (mizmo)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Miloslav Trmač (mitr)
- Simo Sorce (simo)
- Jóhann B. Guðmundsson (Viking-Ice)
Meeting Frequency and Times
- The Server working group meets on a weekly basis in one of the #fedora-meeting-* channels (announced no later than 24 hours before a meeting on the email@example.com mailing list.
- If there is no agenda posted to the mailing list within 24 hours before a meeting is set to start, the meeting is cancelled and the group leader / FESCo liaison will send out a cancellation notice to the mailing list.
- The regularly scheduled meeting time is currently being figured out.
- In the case where a voting member can not make a meeting where a vote is scheduled to happen, they can either pre-vote via the mailing list or abstain-by-default.
- During meetings, silence indicates consent. If people disagree, then that will bring it to a vote.
(The above decisions about meeting frequency / times were decided in the 2013 Oct 30 meeting.)
|Date||Agenda||Blog Summary||Mailing List Thread||Raw Logs|
|Wednesday, October 30, 2013||
||Blog summary||Mailing list thread||Raw log|