This is the home for the Server working group, which is the team of people working on putting together the Fedora Server product. more background on this available here.
Meeting Frequency and Times
- The Server working group meets on a weekly basis in one of the #fedora-meeting-* channels (announced no later than 24 hours before a meeting on the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.
- If there is no agenda posted to the mailing list within 24 hours before a meeting is set to start, the meeting is cancelled and the group leader / FESCo liaison will send out a cancellation notice to the mailing list.
- The regularly scheduled meeting time is currently being figured out.
- In the case where a voting member can not make a meeting where a vote is scheduled to happen, they can either pre-vote via the mailing list or abstain-by-default.
- During meetings, silence indicates consent. If people disagree, then that will bring it to a vote.
(The above decisions about meeting frequency / times were decided in the 2013 Oct 30 meeting.)
|Date||Agenda||Blog Summary||Mailing List Thread||Raw Logs|
|Wednesday, October 30, 2013||
||Blog summary||Mailing list thread||Raw log|