This is the home for the Server working group, which is the team of people working on putting together the Fedora Server product. more background on this available here.
Meeting Frequency and Times
- The Server working group meets on a weekly basis in one of the #fedora-meeting-* channels (announced no later than 24 hours before a meeting on the email@example.com mailing list.
- If there is no agenda posted to the mailing list within 24 hours before a meeting is set to start, the meeting is cancelled and the group leader / FESCo liaison will send out a cancellation notice to the mailing list.
- The regularly scheduled meeting time is currently being figured out.
- In the case where a voting member can not make a meeting where a vote is scheduled to happen, they can either pre-vote via the mailing list or abstain-by-default.
- During meetings, silence indicates consent. If people disagree, then that will bring it to a vote.
- After meetings, meeting minutes will be sent to both the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list and posted to the Server working group blog (still in progress.)
Managing and Tracking Progress
- Working documents for the group will be stored here on the Fedora project wiki.
- Agenda items, decisions, and issues will also be stored here on the Fedora project wiki until which time the group decides it is not scalable and another tool would be more suitable.
- Governance Charter for Server Working Group - Pending FESCo Approval
- Product Requirements Document for Fedora Server
- Use Cases for Fedora Server
- Personas (target users) for Fedora Server
|Date||Agenda||Blog Summary||Mailing List Thread||Raw Logs|
|Tuesday, November 5, 2013||
||TBD||Mailing list thread||Raw log|
|Wednesday, October 30, 2013||
||Blog summary||Mailing list thread||Raw log|