Changes related to "Fedora Release Life Cycle/zh-cn"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
29 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Releases/21/Schedule; 21:04 . . (+1) . . Till (→Upstream Project Schedules: use https)
- (diff | hist) . . m Releases/21/Schedule; 21:02 . . (+9) . . Till (→Detailed Schedules: use https for fedorapeople)
27 September 2014
26 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Releases; 19:40 . . (+88) . . Adamwill (note that branched does not always exist)
- (diff | hist) . . Releases; 19:29 . . (+1,100) . . Adamwill (tweak somewhat for new improved links, better layout, better explanation of rawhide/branched/stable)
- (diff | hist) . . Releases/21/Schedule; 10:48 . . (+22) . . Jreznik (Rename also Beta Change deadline to match Milestone_freezes)
- (diff | hist) . . Releases/21/Schedule; 04:53 . . (+21) . . Till (→Key Milestones: rename Final Change Deadline)
25 September 2014
- (Move log); 19:45 . . Adamwill moved page Change deadlines to Milestone freezes (Better name which is more understood and does not conflict with the "Change" process that replaced Features. See https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2014-September/202650.html)
- (diff | hist) . . Change deadlines; 13:41 . . (-45) . . Adamwill (clean the link a bit)
- (diff | hist) . . Releases/21/Schedule; 05:20 . . (-104) . . Adamwill (the 'changes freeze' is a lie. it doesn't exist. it was the old 'feature freeze' which hasn't existed since 2010. the first Change policy deadline is Alpha Change deadline.)
- (diff | hist) . . Branch Freeze Policy; 00:17 . . (-5,811) . . Adamwill (this is effectively subsumed by the updates policy at this point.)