Summer Coding 2010 student application - Example Student
- What is your name?
- What is your email address?
- What is your wiki username?
- What is your IRC nickname?
- What is your primary language? (We have mentors who may speak your preferred languages and can match you with one of them if you request.)
- Where are you located, and what hours do you tend to work? (We also try to match mentors by general time zone if possible.)
- Have you participated in an open-source project before? If so, please send us URLs to your profile pages for those projects, or some other demonstration of the work that you have done in open-source. If not, why do you want to work on an open-source project this summer?