- please provide Release Notes section for this Feature (it does not have to be the final one but it would be good to have at least some draft there)
- Good point. Done. Stefw 13:40, 16 July 2012 (UTC)
- is there a some kind of cooperation between you and Firewalld guys?
- I've forwarded this to Tomas Woerner, but haven't heard back. Once we do have a dynamic firewall by default (so so that when services start then the firewall is opened, according to policy) then we can migrate the avahi service to use the dynamic firewall. Stefw 13:40, 16 July 2012 (UTC)
- do you think it makes sense to extend this feature to cover also the rest of Fedora desktops?
- Yes, it makes sense for the other spins if they use Avahi from the desktop and need it working out of the box. Stefw 13:40, 16 July 2012 (UTC)