- Please make sure to fill out all paragraphs. Currently "Screenshot" and "Download page are empty.
- What testing has done so war? I see there was a test day, but I cannot find any details about it.
- What ISOs were used? Please provide a download link.
- What tests were run?
Proposed changes to the ks
- The sed commands need to be part of the livesys initscript so they are only applied to the live system but not the installed packages.
- The files that are added to /etc/skel/.kde/share/config should probably be part of a package. I suggest to move kdeglobals, ksplashrc, and plasmarc to the fedora-jam-kde-theme package, given that they do not conflict with other packages.
- If they do conflict, you should move them to the initscript, too, but this would mean that we loose the custom artwork after installation. Here is my suggestion: You can overwrite the settings, but please make sure take the latest version of the original KDE settings, preserve all settings except the ones you need to overwrite. We must not loose a setting and should stick to the KDE settings as close as possible.
- The changes to FavoriteURLs are ok I think.
Given that all these are met, I marked your wiki page Spins_Ready_For_SIG