Test Day:2009-02-26 Crash Catcher
|Thu February 26, 2009||From 12:00 to 20:00 UTC (7am -> 3pm ET)||#fedora-qa)|
What to test?
Today's instalment of Fedora Test Day will focus on:
The following cast of characters will be available for testing, workarounds, bug fixes, and general discussion ...
- Development - Zdenek Prikryl Jiri Moskovcak
- Quality Assurance - Martin Koci, Radek Biba, James Laska
Prerequisite for Test Day
- Rawhide fully updated (some tips below). Remember, Rawhide is an unsupported development branch: use an installation you don't mind getting broken.
- FAS Account - you can create an account in 3 minutes if you don't have one
- Selinux enabled. If you need to run in permissive mode please file a bug against selinux
How to test?
Update your machine to latest Rawhide
See the instructions on the Rawhide page on the various ways in which you can install or update to Rawhide.
For encrypted root partitions, you have to use patched plymouth packages.