|Fedora Test Days|
|Network Test Week (Network Manager + DNSSEC)|
|Mail • Subscribe • Archives|
What to test?
Today's instalment of Fedora Test Day will focus on Network Manager integration with DNSSEC-trigger.
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, and general discussion ...
- Development - Adam Tkáč (atkac) - DNSSEC, Pavel Šimerda (pavlix) - Network Manager
- Quality Assurance - Juraj Marko (jmarko), Martin Holec (Martix)
Prerequisite for Test Day
- Installed Fedora 18 Beta with latest updates.
- DNS server supporting DNSSEC
How to test?
- Enable DNSSEC and unbound services:
systemctl enable dnssec-triggerd.service;
systemctl enable unbound.service
- Restart your computer.
If you have problems with any of the tests, report a bug to Bugzilla usually for the component dnssec-trigger. If you are unsure about exactly how to file the report or what other information to include, just ask on IRC and we will help you. Once you have completed the tests, add your results to the Results table below, following the example results from the first line as a template. The first column should be your name with a link to your User page in the Wiki if you have one. For each test case, use the result template to enter your result, as shown in the example result line.