This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_14_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 14 Beta RC3 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 14 Beta RC3 build. Test results against other Fedora 14 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_14_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_14_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
What To Test
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_14_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
| Boot.iso/Netinst.iso installation
| Install Variations & General Tests
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 netinst images are larger than ISO header indicates - see RHBZ #585006
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 live images are larger than ISO header indicates - see RHBZ #585006
- ↑ via BFO
- ↑ RHBZ #635873
- ↑ RHBZ #635887
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 RHBZ #623956
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 telnet option is ignored, as expected: see https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/129
- ↑ install.log for default i386 install: http://fpaste.org/faJO/
- ↑ install.log for default x86_64 install: http://fpaste.org/SWZf/
- ↑ RHBZ #633815
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 RHBZ #635821
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Tested with
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 F-12 repo needs an updated preupgrade package, it appears the current attempt failed to build (see koji build.log. After manually installing the preupgrade from F13, it worked fine.