This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_14_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 14 Final Test Compose#1 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 14 Final Test Compose#1 build. Test results against other Fedora 14 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_14_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_14_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
 What To Test
 Who's available
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
 Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_14_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
 Test Matrix
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
 Boot Iso
| Boot.iso/Netinst.iso installation
 Live Image
 PXE Images
 General Tests
| Install Variations & General Tests
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 netinst images are larger than ISO header indicates - see RHBZ #585006
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 RHBZ #643580
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 RHBZ #642557
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Tested GNOME and KDE images only
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 live images are larger than ISO header indicates - see RHBZ #585006
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 Tested GNOME image only.
- ↑ RHBZ #528232
- ↑ RHBZ #643742
- ↑ RHBZ #642955
- ↑ RHBZ #642501
- ↑ RHBZ #615572
- ↑ RHBZ #642913 - RepoError: database disk image is malformed
- ↑ RHBZ #642951 - DVD upgrading requires cd install media
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Cant login after reboot for the packages in mirror are out of date, "yum update selinux*" in other ttys and restart can solve the problem.
- ↑ I had problems with install.img download, but it is probably related just to a failed pungi build.
- ↑ After upgrade GDM kept restarting after login. I had to fully update system from console and reboot. But that might have been caused by installation from an outdated mirror, see previous comment.