This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_18_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 18 Beta TC6 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 18 Beta TC6 build. Test results against other Fedora 18 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_18_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_18_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
What To Test
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_18_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
| Boot.iso/Netinst.iso installation
| Install Variations & General Tests
- ↑ mate desktop
- ↑ [reboot] does not work have to use gnome power off
- ↑ soas x86_64 does not install liveuser
- ↑ RHBZ #868661
- ↑ mate-desktop boots but cannot login to user graphically (no network install)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 it's really nonobvious how to reinstall over an existing system, see RHBZ #854471
- ↑ RHBZ #861123
- ↑ RHBZ #856463
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 RHBZ #868791
- ↑ RHBZ #868777
- ↑ RHBZ #868925
- ↑ RHBZ #862613
- ↑ RHBZ #866519
- ↑ Fedora-18-Beta-TC6-i386-DVD.iso is 4571791360 bytes, might be wise to prune the DVD at some point
- ↑ RHBZ #868834