Test Results:Fedora 19 Alpha RC2 Install
(current KVM pass x64)
|Line 467:||Line 467:|
Revision as of 20:17, 11 April 2013
This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_19_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 19 Alpha RC2 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 19 Alpha RC2 build. Test results against other Fedora 19 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_19_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_19_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
What To Test
- Tests requiring physical media (e.g. DVD or CD images) -- download the required ISO images.
- Unless otherwise noted, you may use nightly Fedora 19 branch install images. Review for information on downloading and installing Branched.
- Delta_ISOs for install images are available here. If you have the install DVD image for the previous TC/RC (or in the case of Alpha TC1, the previous stable release), you can generate both current install discs (DVD and netinst) with greatly reduced download size.
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
- IRC: #fedora-qa on irc.freenode.net
- Quality Assurance - User:Robatino, User:Hongqing,User:adamwill, User:wutao85
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_19_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
|Test Results Format|
|Test Result||Explanation||Code Entered|
||Untested - This test has not been run, and is available for anyone to contribute feedback.|| |
||Passed - The test has been run and the tester determine the test met the expected results|| |
|Inprogress - An inprogress result is often used for tests that take a long time to execute. Inprogress results should be temporary and change to pass, fail or warn.|| |
|Failed - Indicates a failed test. A link to a bug must be provided. See Template:Result for details on providing bug information.|| |
||| Warning - This test completed and met the expected results of the test, but other issues were encountered during testing that warrant attention.
|Multiple results - More people can easily provide results to a single test case.|| |
||Result from previous test run - This test result is directly moved from the test run of previous <build>.|| |
|Unsupported - An unsupported test or configuration. No testing is required.|
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
|netinst.iso (boot.iso) tests|
|USB stick tests|
|PXE boot tests|
- RHBZ #929289
- g-i-s only no networking on install
- RHBZ #947538
- get "anaconda not responding [force quit][wait]" gets to Installation Destination does not continue
- RHBZ #949761
- RHBZ #950504
- RHBZ #950510
- RHBZ #947142
- No Grub Menu and No Login Prompt to console after install
- all i386 DVDs and Live images except for Live KDE and Live SoaS are oversized, netinsts are okay
- all x86_64 DVDs and Live images except for Live KDE and Live SoaS are oversized, netinsts are okay