This page catalogs unfinished board business.
For each issue we need filter each issue through this criteria:
- Have we resolved the issue?
- If so, where?
- If not, why not?
- Was the answer complete enough?
Issues should live in one of the two sections below:
- What is the target audience for the Fedora Distribution? (Paul)
- What is the Board's role?
- Set a defining vision for the Project and enable other groups to work toward it, without excluding those who want to do other things
- (Combined) Issues with spins (Can spins change enough of the distro, "target audience")
- Is there a default spin?
- Yes, the default offering is the "Live Desktop" image
- Does letting thousands of contributors do what they want have a negative impact on our OS? (Mike)
- Is it possible for there to be a different default offering for Fedora? Why or why not? (Paul)
- How is the Fedora distribution defined? Is it a universe of packages, a specific spin, or is it something else? (Chris)
- What is a target audience? Is it a concrete persona? Is it an abstract paragraph or two on a wiki? (John/Chris)
- None as of 2010-04-08
Personas as part of the "Target Audience" discussion(John)
Website redesign (main page) (Mike)
- Moving to board trac queue
Website redesign (spins pages)
Resolve Desktop/Whiteboards/UpdateExperience into actionable proposals (walters)
- SWG believes that the updates proposal work significantly addresses the issues raised on this page
Finalizing Overview and Objectives as it relates to Fedora's Target Audience(Paul)