User:Adamwill/Draft QA Testcase anaconda user creation2
This test case checks whether user creation works during installation.
How to test
- Boot the installer using any available means
- Make appropriate choices at the pre-installation hub and begin installation
- While installation is underway, enter the User Creation spoke and create a user account. You will either have to make this user an administrator, or also set a root password in the Root Password spoke
- Boot the installed system, and attempt to log in using the user account you created
- The user creation process during installation should work correctly and not interfere with the installation process
- Any initial setup utility that may run on first boot of the installed system should not require you to create a second user account
- You should be able to log in to the installed system successfully with the user account you created
- If you set the user account to be an administrator account, it should be one (in the 'wheel' group); if not, it should not
Associated release critera
This test case is associated with the following release criteria:
If you are doing release validation testing, a failure of this test case may be a breach of that release criterion. If so, please file a bug and nominate it as blocking the appropriate milestone, using the blocker bug nomination page.