I am located in Cleveland, Ohio.
Currently I'm re-applying to Fedora Ambassadors Group in order to get my group membership current again.
|I will be helping out at the Fedora booth this year at Ohio Linux Fest . If you are planning to attend Ohio Linux Fest 2011, be sure to stop by and say Hi!|
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRC: axelilly on freenode
- GTalk: email@example.com
- Blog: http://axelilly.wordpress.com
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA (Eastern Time Zone)
Activities within Fedora
- Fedora Ambassadors
- Helped out at the Fedora booth at Ohio Linux Fest in the past.
- Have organized a Fedora booth at Notacon in the past.
- In the future I would like to possibly get involved with the Admin side of the house and possibly maintain a package or more. B)
I currently am a Cisco Certified Network Professional. My networking experience together with my Linux experience allows me to really be able to leverage Fedora and other FOSS projects. Currently, I work as a Network Engineer and Storage Administrator for a manufacturing corporation. I have been deploying and administrating Linux servers professionally in enterprise settings for many years. I have always been a strong supporter of Linux and all other open source software. Not only do I encourage the use and and expansion of OSS, but I am a big believer in the FOSS movement and principles themselves.
I have some background with coding in Python, Perl and BASH. However, I am always interested in making these skills more stronger.
Fedora Project Contribution Goals
- Help one person at a time to try using Fedora.
- Help those trying Fedora to get over hurdles and continue using it.
- Spread the news of Fedora Project as a whole.
- Explain the project to those unfamiliar with it.
- Encourage people to join the project and contribute.
- Make Fedora just a little bit better, by helping one person at a time.