- Email: [[MailTo(bashton AT brennanashton DOT com)]
- Personal: http://brennanashton.com/
- IRC: comphappy on freenode (#fedora-qa, #fedora-devel, #fedora-bugzapeprs)
- GPG key ID:
- Fedora Account: bashton Fedora Account System
- Home Location: Bellingham, Washington, USA
- Current School Location: Worcester Polytechnic Institute. Worcester, MA, USA
How much funding you need. If the minimum amount of funding you need to come is different from the maximum amount of funding you would like to request, please put both numbers; we'll try to hit the second one as often as possible.
- In order to make it to FUDCon this year I would need at least $150 to help offset part of a plane ticket. Unfortunately I cannot stay for Monday as I have an exam, which also make taking a bus not an option for the departure. My costs are such:
- $55 bus ride in friday night arriving very early Saturday (before the start)
- Hotel cost
- $200 plane ticket out of Toronto to Boston very late Sunday
Being a student, anything would help with this, $200 would make this much easier for me.
- I am really looking to connect with people in QA and bugzappers, perhaps make some major progress on the bug metrics project or at least lay some framework for work I will do over my winter break. I am willing to help with just about anything there, and if there is interest in a talk on how I use Linux in the embedded world. I also do a lot of photography, so I could help with that.
Activities within Fedora
- Bug Triage
- Bug Metrics
- Package Review