(Added nonresponsive package maintainers)
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
* [[User:Dafrito/Draft_proventesters_instructions]] [[User:Adamwill]]
== Thoughts ==
== Thoughts ==
Revision as of 16:24, 21 June 2010
You can also find me on IRC. My nickname there is, not surprisingly,
dafrito. I frequent many of the various Fedora channels on
irc.freenode.org, such as:
- User:Dafrito/Draft_proventesters_instructions lots of editing. Thanks to User:Adamwill for his draft and feedback.
- Policy for nonresponsive package maintainers needs some love
- Shouldn't Fedora link to an article on Fedora, rather than the infrastructure page?
- It'd also be cool to have pages for all versions of Fedora, with a template used to describe each.
- "updates-testing" and "Test Updates" are used interchangeably, which I don't believe should be the case. "Test Updates" is a natural name which succinctly describes its purpose. "updates-testing" is the technical name that is used by machines. This dual-naming scheme is familiar to the common and scientific names given to animals, like Canis lupus referring to a wolf, and I think the expectations for which to use for animal names should apply here.
- I really like the headers for Wiki pages here. They're very nice looking. My only problem is that they imply a gated community; QA pages seem to be 'owned' by QA. This is reinforced by the fact that they're under the QA/ namespace. It seems like there could be a better solution for this sort of thing, like making these headers be footers, like a decorated Wiki category.