(Moved my State of the Wiki page to User:Dafrito/Editing_Policy)
(I'm not fooling anyone ;))
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
My name is '''Aaron Faanes'''. I am a [[Fedora 13]] user, [[Special:Contributions/Dafrito|
My name is '''Aaron Faanes'''. I am a [[Fedora 13]] user, [[Special:Contributions/Dafrito|Wiki contributor]], and [http://github.com/dafrito frequent hacker]. See [http://www.dafrito.com my homepage].
== Contacts ==
== Contacts ==
Revision as of 14:21, 22 June 2010
You can also find me on IRC. My nickname there is, not surprisingly,
dafrito. I frequent many of the various Fedora channels on
irc.freenode.net, such as:
- User:Dafrito/Draft_proventesters_instructions lots of editing. Thanks to User:Adamwill for his draft and feedback.
- Policy for nonresponsive package maintainers needs some love
- User:Dafrito/Editing_Policy for my draft proposal for Wiki editing policy.
- Shouldn't Fedora link to an article on Fedora, rather than infrastructure?
- It'd also be cool to have pages for all versions of Fedora, with a template used to describe each.
- "updates-testing" and "Test Updates" are used interchangeably, which I don't believe should be the case. "Test Updates" is a natural name which succinctly describes its purpose. "updates-testing" is the technical name that is used by machines. This dual-naming scheme is familiar to the common and scientific names given to animals, like Canis lupus referring to a wolf, and I think the expectations for which to use for animal names should apply here.