You can also find me on IRC with the nickname "dafrito" on the following channels:
- User:Dafrito/Draft_proventesters_instructions lots of editing. Thanks to User:Adamwill for his draft and feedback.
- Policy for nonresponsive package maintainers needs some love
- User:Dafrito/Style guide for my draft proposal for the Fedora wiki style guide.
- Shouldn't Fedora link to an article on Fedora, rather than infrastructure?
- It'd also be cool to have pages for all versions of Fedora, with a template used to describe each.
- "updates-testing" and "Test Updates" are used interchangeably, which I don't believe should be the case. "Test Updates" is a natural name which succinctly describes its purpose. "updates-testing" is the technical name that is used by machines. This dual-naming scheme is familiar to the common and scientific names given to animals, like Canis lupus referring to a wolf, and I think the expectations for which to use for animal names should apply here.