You can also find me on IRC with the nickname "dafrito" on the following channels:
- Proven tester was my first significant contribution. Many, many thanks to User:Adamwill for his draft, feedback, and support!
- Fedora wiki style guide
These will make it into the style guide once I talk to -docs.
- open source, open-source
- FOSS, FLOSS
- Fedora project vs. Fedora Project vs. Fedora
- Fedora Community vs. Fedora community vs. Fedora
- project vs. group vs. program vs. sub-project
- Shouldn't Fedora link to an article on Fedora, rather than infrastructure?
- It'd also be cool to have pages for all versions of Fedora, with a template used to describe each.
- "updates-testing" and "Test Updates" are used interchangeably, which I don't believe should be the case. "Test Updates" is a natural name which succinctly describes its purpose. "updates-testing" is the technical name that is used by machines. This dual-naming scheme is familiar to the common and scientific names given to animals, like Canis lupus referring to a wolf, and I think the expectations for when to use animal names should apply here.