- studied at University of Economics in Prague
- between 2004 and 2010 took part in building Opera, Mandriva and Ubuntu communities in the Czech republic
- a member of GNOME Foundation, translating GNOME software
- since March 2011 working for Red Hat Czech as a Reseach University/Community Manager
- since May 2011 a Fedora ambassador for the Czech republic
- email: eischmann redhat com
- Fedora account: eischmann
- IRC nick: sesivany
- Jabber: jiri eischmann cz
- personal website: http://www.eischmann.cz
- blog: http://my.opera.com/sesivany
- GNOME 3 Launch Party in Prague - organizing the event - report
- LinuxExpo 2011 - organizing the booth - report
- Linux Tag 2011 - helping at the booth - report
- Fedora 15 Release Party in Brno - organizing the event report
- Openmobility Conference 2011 - helping with organization
- OSS Conf 2011 - just attending
- Desktop Summit 2011 - volunteering and defending our GUADEC candidacy - report
- Software Freedom Day 2011 in Brno - organizing and delivering two talks - report
- FUDCon EMEA 2011 in Milan - attending and giving a talk - report
- LinuxCon Europe 2011 in Prague - running the Red Hat/Fedora booth - report
- LinuxAlt 2011 in Brno - running the Fedora booth, having two talks on RH activities and events for student and the community - report
- Fedora 16 Release Party in Brno - organizing the event - report
- Developer Conference 2012 - organizing the event - report
- InstallFest 2012 in Prague - having a shared talk "Red Hat and Community & Fedora on ARM" with Dan Horák - report
- LinuxWochen Wien 2012 - staffing Red Hat & Fedora booths, having two talks: "Open Source and Students" and "How to Contribute to Fedora".
- LinuxTag Berlin 2012 - staffing a Fedora booth.
- Fedora 17 release party in Brno - main organizer, talk on GNOME 3.4.
- Fedora 17 release party in Košice - main organizer, talk on Fedora community and how to get involved.
- Fedora 17 release party in Prague - main organizer, talk on GNOME 3.4.