|IRC:||elad661 on irc.freenode.net|
|#fedora-devel, #fedora-sound, #fedora-websites, #fedora-design|
My name is Elad Alfassa, I currently reside in Israel (would prefer somewhere else, but I don't have a choice). I do minor stuff in Fedora that are usually not noticed by anyone. When people do notice, they usually give me more credit than I deserve.
What I Do (in Fedora)
- Member of the fedora design team.
- I helped a bit with the Anaconda redesign. I also made a list of ABRT UX ideas, but it was completely ignored.
- Fedora ambassador in Israel.
- Maintainer of some packages.
- Hebrew translator.
- Website team member
- I'm the one who made the new start.fpo page
- Responsible for most RTL fixes done in Fedora websites
- Some QA, when I have nothing else to do.
- Minor bugfixing (usually in packagekit, zif and related apps)
- Bugging, bothering and nudging developers. They probably hate me for that.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (isn't that obvious?).
- elad661 on freenode.net (usually in #fedora-design, #fedora-devel and #fedora-websites).
- elad on gimpnet (usually in #fedora-desktop and #gnome-design)
Outside Fedora, I'm also a Mozilla rep and Firefox translator, and I also have a [github profile https://github.com/elad661] where I have few repositories of mostly useless software.