I am a Red Hat engineer since January 2006. May main area of work has been package handling. I've been a yum developer around 2007/2008 before I moved to RPM development. I am currently looking on the whole package handling stack and trying to come up with an overall plan of everything.
- Fedora in Numbers: Size and Growth of Fedora over the past years
- Layers of Tools: How are the tools stacked on each other
- Layers of Data: Different abstractions and groupings of the bits on disk and elsewhere
- About Comps.xml: How comps works and what doesn't work that well
- New model: Different approach to organize things. Blue Sky.
- Still unsorted stuff
A cross distro project to establish an application meta data format.