|Birthday:||June 9, 1978|
|Home:||Porto Alegre - Brazil|
|private Mail:||firemanxbr AT fedoraproject.org|
|IRC:||firemanxbr on Freenode in|
|#fedora-devel #fedora-ambassadors #fedora-latam #fedora-latam-rpmdev #fedora-python #fedora-review #fedora-releng #ovirt #fedora-br|
I'm Marcelo Barbosa contributor to Fedora project. It started a long time when started with Slackware linux dsitribution in 1998. I've come a long way since then, but am still quite a learner. If there's anything I can help you with, feel free to ping me either over e-mail or one of the IM channels.
- Here's a list of packages that I maintain. I'm quite adept at rpm packaging, so do ping me if you need assistance/reviews.
- Here's a list of some new software that I've packaged that need review. Please pick up any of them if you have the cycles. I'm always up for review swaps too!
- Here's a list of packages I'm currently reviewing. Unofficial reviews are most welcome.
- Fedora Ambassador
- I hang around quite a few mailing lists/IRC channels and help out where I can.
- I'm contributor reviewer to Node.js for Fedora 19
Developer, contributor of open source in general, currently live at Porto Alegre, Brazil.
Fedora Account System: firemanxbr
Activities within Fedora
oVirt Project contributor: test new versions and report bugs
Promote Fedora through my personal blog(http://mr-marcelo-barbosa.tumblr.com/)
Promote Fedora through talks at Tchelinux (local LUG)
- create new open source monitoring solution based in fedora