User:Ianweller/FUDCon Toronto 2009 info
- Funding needed: Full cost of transit and a place to stay. Other expenses I can cover.
- Without the FUDBus: ICT → YYZ is approx. $600 (Fri Dec 4; Mon Dec 7)
- With the FUDBus: ICT → BOS is approx. $275 (Thu Dec 3; Tue Dec 8) and I can use a preferred airline, but this means extra nights in hotels (including one in BOS)
- Hotel depends on the above
- What I'll be doing at FUDCon:
- Hacking on fedora-event-splash (Moksha-based splash screen for events like FUDCon, UTOSC, the RH Summit, SELF, what have you) with Clint Savage, Luke Macken (hopefully), etc.
- A developer track on creating modules for Statistics 2.0
- A user track on OfflineIMAP will be presented if you guys want it
- Meeting up and hanging out with awesome people
- Other things as requested by Important People