I'm currently inactive because I moved to Debian as my primary OS. But maybe I'll be back.
General Information about me:
- My name is Julian Aloofi
- I'm 15 years old
- I'm from Germany
- If you want to contact me:
- My IRC-Nick on freenode.net is nailuj24
- My GPG-Key for mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org is 693F6ED8
Experiences and skills which may be useful for my contribution to Fedora
- I know both German and English well
- I already translated package descriptions in the Debian project(they had a pretty nice web-frontend)
- I've been using Linux since three years
- I started with C, after understanding the syntax and concepts I switched to C++ because of the STL and the easier way to handle Input/Output. Then I discovered GTK# and Mono. I first liked it, but then I found out about the patent problems. Now I still don't know whether to use Mono or not. After looking at the obvious alternative Java I still like it more... I will make a decision some day...
- My C knowledge is not big enough to fix bugs in C applications and I don't think I'll expand it soon.
I currently work in the following projects:
- I really want to see MOC in the Fedora repository.
- I already made a package and requested Webspace for it, but unfortunately I lost it. I apllied some patches, and I don't know when I want to start again with searching bugfixes and packaging. It's my own fault. At least now I know the importance of a backup concept ;)
- I'm translating wiki pages if I see they don't already exist for De_DE (German).