General Information about me:
- My name is Julian Aloofi
- I'm 15 years old
- I'm from Germany
- If you want to contact me:
Experiences and skills which may be useful for my contribution to Fedora
- I know both German and English well
- I've already translated package descriptions in the Debian project(they had a pretty nice web-frontend)
- I've been using Linux since three years
- I've started with C, after understanding the syntax and concepts I switched to C++ because of the STL and the easier way to handle Input/Output. Then I discovered GTK# and Mono. I first liked it, but then I found out about the patent problems. Now I still don't know whether to use Mono or not. After looking at the obvious alternative Java I still like it more... I will continue with learning C, I can do nothing wrong with it.
I currently work in the following projects:
- I'm translating wiki pages if I see they don't already exist for De_DE (German).