Name: Daniel Cabrera
Language: Spanish, English
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
College degree: B.A. in Philosophy (going for), Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Free lance journalist / photographer.
- As translator, make sure that my work is clear, precise and understandable, both for the experienced users and for those who are just getting to know this distribution.
- As a team coordinator, ensure the rest of the translators have access to any information or materials needed to do our job properly: publish modifications, inform updates or new features, provide reference material, answer all questions related to our work, etc.
- As a technical writer, provide comprehensive documentation about the various aspects in the use of Fedora, focusing on the end user and trying to cover all the imaginable difficulties that may arise during its use.
- Have it fully translated into Spanish.
- Generate and organize as much information as possible, to make this OS available to as many people as possible.
Email: logan AT fedoraproject DOT org
IRC: _logan on freenode
[me@mycomputer ~] $ gpg --fingerprint pub 2048R/4EBD0B94 2012-01-01 [expires: 2012-12-31] Key fingerprint = 0F4B BC18 313C 8491 E03B F6E2 E74E FDBB 4EBD 0B94 uid Daniel Cabrera (logan) <email@example.com> sub 2048R/E06F3405 2012-01-01 [expires: 2012-12-31]
To import my key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 0x4EBD0B94