Way back when, he used to hack on GNOME, but that's all long forgotten now.
Draft OpenStack Status
- OpenStack was approved as a Fedora 16 Feature
- Diablo was released. Nova and Glance was updated to it in F16. Swift status?
- Keystone is not part of the Diablo release, but you will still be able use Nova, Glance and Swift with a release of Keystone due very soon.
- Added --iscsi_helper flag to allow tgtadm to be used on Fedora
- A recent RabbitMQ update in F16 was broken and has been pulled from updates-testing
- The IPv6/dnsmasq issue was fixed upstream
- Nova switched to github/gerrit. Now all projects are there. No more bzr!
- The getting started wiki page now has instructions for using MySQL and deploying multiple compute nodes.
- We still need SELinux policy for Nova.
- The Cloud SIG has requested the Oct 20th slot for its Test Day.
- A bunch of bugs filed for upstream bugs tagged as diablo-backport to track that the fixes need to be cherry-picked into F16. Some of these fixes were included in openstack-nova-2011.3-3.fc16.
- Updating to SQLAlchemy 0.7.2 (which F16 uses) was proposed upstream.
- Keystone is now in Fedora.
(Feel free to add your own noteworthy items)|