Tech enthusiast, lover of *nix systems, likes Free/Libre & Open Source Software, novice programmer & web developer, information security analyst wannabe from Myanmar(Burma).
- NAME: Ye Myat Kaung @ Maverick
- Locations: Kuala Lumpur / Selangor
- Email: mavjs01 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Mobile: +(603) 0173342835
- GPG KEY: A738392D
- Blog: Blog
- IRC NICK: MavJS
- FAS NAME: mavjs
- IRC CHANNELS: #fedora-my, #fedora, #fedora-ambassadors, #fedora-devel, #fedora-python
An undergraduate IT student specializing in Information System Security at APIIT/UCTI.
I am a certified Green Computing User Specialist and Architect [Serial No: HC4J57 - Verify here: ]
Currently "leading" the APIIT/UCTI FOSS Special Interest Group.
What I've done so far
- Organized/Planned FADKL Jan 2012 - (NOTE: event report at Event Report: FADKL January 2012)
- Helped out Fedora Malaysian Team with Malaysia APAC FUDCon 2012 Bidding to get the bidding.
What I'm currently doing
- Helping Izhar @ KageSenshi with AppRepo by adding contents (Note: have stalled abit for now, should generate more ideas)
- Assistant coordinator of FUDCon Kuala Lumpur 2012