My name is Nelson and I'm Portuguese. I'm a Linux enthusiast and I joined Fedora Marketing Team, where I've been learning lots of things in several fields. At a later stage I've joined the trans_PT team to help providing better contents in my native language, Portuguese (by localization pt_PT).
contacts and whereabouts
- name: Nelson Marques
- e-mail: email@example.com
- IRC: nmarques on Freenode at #fedora-mktg, #fedora-pt.
- Google Talk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: email me first.
- fedora people: http://nmarques.fedorapeople.org/
- Location: Estarreja, Portugal
Project Fedora Marketing Team is like having a first row ticket into something wonderful, the Fedora Community. Far from being a traditional knife cutting marketing department, it's a sane world where people coexist peacefully and help creating something wonderful, Fedora Linux. Nothing in academical or theoretical therms can prepare you for such an exciting adventure.
By the way, we do real work!
- NetworkManager in Fedora 13
- Color Meanings through the eyes of a Marketeer
- Flyer in Portuguese
- Focus Group SOP
The Portuguese (pt_PT) translation team. Not so strong in numbers, but providing good output.
More information on the Portuguese (pt_PT) here.
- Equinox Abomination: http://nmarques.fedorapeople.org/packages/equinox-abomination/
- Equinox GTK Engine (x86_64): http://nmarques.fedorapeople.org/packages/gtk-engine-equinox/
Goddard - DVD media lightscribe
- For those who have lightscribe enabled hardware I've made some small work for Goddard install DVD (x86_64). Keep in mind the following:
- I'm not an artist. This is provided as .xcf and .png. No skills with Inkscape.
- This is not official Fedora stuff. I've made this for my own needs.
- I've tried to my best to keep the Fedora Logo Guidelines. I've used the designated logo font, MgOpen Modata (package: mgopen-modata-fonts), but somehow it seems a bit different from the SVG logo's around.
- This was tested with OS X burning/lightscribe software. It works. Not sure on how is the lightscribe support under Linux.
- Stuff: http://nmarques.fedorapeople.org/fedora/goddard-lightscribe/