- Email: pjones at redhat dot com
- IRC: pjones on freenode
- Fedora Account: pjones
- Time Zone: EST5EDT
- Location: Cambridge, MA
I work in the installer group at Red Hat, which is part of the Base OS group.
Most of the work I do has to do with anaconda, dracut/mkinitrd, and bootloaders. I'm also one of the upstream kernel maintainers for iBFT parsing code and the EFI framebuffer driver.
I'm a member of the Fedora Engineering Steering Committee.
I do stuff.
Do not say "ping". Ask the question or don't.
Stuff in the future
- GRUB2 "completed boot" support
- shutdown --firmware
- sbsetup - basically all of it, also --enroll-rom
- efi rom hash dumper
- modelist EDID dumping
- tiano trap handlers / tracebacks
- uefi standalone mode switching app
Stuff in the past
- Booting from devices with 4kB sector size
- A simple guide to setting up a network-boot server