Greetings, earthlings! I'm Robyn Bergeron. I do marketing "stuff" for Fedora. Market research is my thing, and strategic marketing / general strategy development is something i consider fun and exciting. But really, marketing stuff in general I can pick up on fairly quickly, so I can wear many hats. :D
I am, as I say, a domestic household engineer, which means I have 2 kids, a man, and usually something planned for burning for dinner. In my former lives I have been a business analyst, a market research analyst, and I'm also a recovering sysadmin. I have no official employer, unless you ask my kids, who quite possibly think that I work for them. :)
In my copious spare time (ha ha ha) I do enjoy a little bit of television (house, mostly; bsg was my former poison. I occasionally pump out the quilts, I have an endless stack of books to read (I like humor, biographies, economic theory), and I make an effort at least once a month to beat up my printer.
How to find me
- IRC: rbergeron - I'm on #fedora-mktg. Note the N at the end of my nick - unfortunately, rbergero is owned by someone else!
- email: robyn DOT bergeron AT gmail.com
- fedora account: rbergero
- facebook: http://www.facebook.com/robynb
- blog: http://wordshack.wordpress.com You may occasionally see my posts on planet.fedoraproject.org - this is the blog where my posts originate from.
- fedora talk: My phone should be arriving anytime now from stickster, who is da man. Thanks stickster!
- IRL: I live in Flagstaff, Arizona. If you're going to be in the Northern AZ area, or even in Phoenix (I'm there a -lot-) -- shoot me a mail and we can hang out!
- Utah Open Source Conference. October 7-9, 2010. Arriving the 6th, departing the 10th.
- FUDCon: Tempe 2011. January 29-31, 2011. I'm an organizer.
Robyn's List of Stuff to bring to FUDCon from her Personal Stash o Stuff
- Air Mattress for gwerra (arriving 27th)