|IRC channels:||#fedora-mktg, #fedora-cloud, #fedora-advisory-board, #fedora-ambassadors, and many others!|
Greetings, earthlings! I'm Robyn Bergeron.
I work for Red Hat doing THINGS. And stuff. I am also a former [[FPL | Fedora Project Leader]. I've been involved in Fedora since 2009 and have contributed in a variety of ways:
- Marketing team leader
- Cloud SIG wrangler
- Ambassador, travelling to and speaking at many events where Fedora has a presence
- Organized the 2011 North American FUDCon in Tempe, Arizona.
How to find me
On the internets
- IRC: rbergeron - I'm on #fedora-mktg. (Among a zillion other channels.) Note the N at the end of my nick - unfortunately, rbergero is owned by someone else!
- email: robyn DOT bergeron AT gmail.com, or rbergero AT redhat.com
- fedora account: rbergero
- facebook: http://www.facebook.com/robynb
- blog: http://wordshack.wordpress.com You may occasionally see my posts on planet.fedoraproject.org - this is the blog where my posts originate from.
- microbloggin': twitter: robynbergeron, identi.ca: robynbergeron. I also masquerade as our lovely friend, beefy miracle, on twitter and identi.ca.
IRL (In real life!)
I live in the Phoenix, AZ area. Give me a jingle if you're in the area :)
Looking for schedule information?
The current schedule can always be found here.
Additionally, if you're the super planning type and planning on aligning a feature or package in a future fedora release, schedules are available through Fedora 20 for your perusal.
Please note that future schedules are subject to change, are not set in stone, and may still have bugs in them; however, the major dates, such as release dates, freeze dates, and feature submission dates, are fairly close to accurate.
- Fedora 17: Key dates, All schedules
- Fedora 18: Key dates, All schedules
- Fedora 19: Key dates, All schedules
- Fedora 20: Key dates, All schedules
Previous release schedules can be seen here. Thanks to my predecessor John Poelstra for being awesome, and leaving things in good enough shape for me to be able to figure them out. :)