IRC nick: hircus
I maintain assorted board game-related packages:
- quarry, a board game GUI supporting the Game Text Protocol
- gnugo, the GNU Go engine; supports GTP
- grhino, a Reversi engine with both its own GUI and GTP support
some Python software:
- python-nltk, a natural language toolkit. (obsolete)
- python-nltk-lite, the successor to python-nltk
- zeroinstall-injector, an installer used by the ROX desktop
- Django, a web framework (under review)
some programming languages:
- Vala , a C#-like high-level language for GNOME programming
- Nickle , a C-like prototyping environment
I also maintain gai, a framework for writing GNOME panel applets, and gai-pal, a virtual "pet" that can display a fortune cookie or another program's output.
Fedora Free Media
I am a member of the Free Media program, focusing on delivering x86_64 DVDs starting in December 2006.