I maintain multiple packages; see below for an incomplete categorized list.
- Ikarus Scheme, an R6RS Scheme optimizing compiler
- Nickle , a C-like prototyping environment
- Vala , a C#-like high-level language for GNOME programming
some Python software:
- Django (review), a web framework
- python-nltk (review), a natural language toolkit. (obsolete)
- python-nltk-lite, the successor to python-nltk
- zeroinstall-injector (review), an installer used by the ROX desktop
- quarry, a board game GUI supporting the Game Text Protocol
- gnugo, the GNU Go engine; supports GTP
- grhino, a Reversi engine with both its own GUI and GTP support
There are some packages that I have contributed to, but am not co-maintaining (yet):
I also maintain gai, a framework for writing GNOME panel applets, and gai-pal, a virtual "pet" that can display a fortune cookie or another program's output.
Fedora Free Media
I am a member of the Free Media program, focusing on delivering x86_64 DVDs starting in December 2006.